The Story of Aviridar
Event - Celebration for the Festival of A&R in Errsats
Welcome to the Festival of Abundance and Rememberence!
Please enjoy your stay here in Errsats! Our local craftsmen are some of the finest in the world, and our fine restaurants and taverns would be happy to serve you!
Due to scheduling issues and trouble with printing, we won’t be able to offer the complete schedule until the the morning of the Festival’s third day. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience!
Day 2 Schedule
- Scavenger Hunt List Pick-Up
- Feats of Strength
- Trivia Contest
- Sparring Arena
- 12 Square Tournament
- Psychic Readings and Predictions
- Facial Hair Competition
- Dwarven Brew Chug-A-Thon
- Elven Wine-Tasting
- The ‘Magic’ Show*
- Scavenger Hunt List Turn-in
*Any use of real magic during the Magic Show is strictly prohibited. It’s really more of a sleight of hand show, but don’t tell the children. Or do, if they’re sorcerers and you worry they’ll try teleporting coins into people’s ears.
- Come on down to The Rusty Dragon Tavern. Seriously, where the hell else are you going to get plastered? Some Elven joint? We serve all the flavorless, artsy brews they do AND more dwarven stout then you can shake an axe at.
- Bored? Need to kill some time? Swing by Pilus’s Puzzlecart and pick yourself up something to exercise your brain!
- YOU NEED STUFF? NONDESCRIPT STUFF? NOTHING IN PARTICULAR MAYBE JUST SOME SORT OF GENERIC THING? GET IT AT GENERAL GENERAL’S GENERAL STORE! DOOOOOOOOO IT!
- Searching for religion? A greater meaning? Please come by the Holy Brew cart and join us in an offering of our sobriety to the great Cayden Cailean. Stagger on with good will, brothers and sisters.
- One Strike Two Cuts Weaponry
- Where ya goin’? Need a map? Markanzo will help! Markanzo’s Mystical Maps!
- Games Games Games just Games! At the Gamecart!